After being announced in November, the forthcoming original anime The Marginal Service has just received a brand new key visual as well as a trailer, both of which reveal that the show will premiere in April of 2023. Official channels have been used to disseminate this new trailer, in addition to a new image and information regarding the anime.
Who Is Making The Marginal Service Anime?
The gaming community may be more familiar with Cygames, but the company’s anime shows have recently begun to garner a lot of attention as well. The corporation is making incredible headway in the direction of solidifying its reputation within the otaku community, and it is doing so in a gradual but steady fashion.
The video game production studio has recently provided us with an original anime titled “Akiba Maid War,” and it has also started working on another project in the past. The following piece of news was that Cygames has launched a website where they have announced their upcoming original anime, “The Marginal Service.”
Related Post Demon Slayer Season 3 Release Date, Plot, And Where Can We Find This Season?
The video gives us an introduction to the main characters of the anime while simultaneously playing a number of upbeat pop songs in the background. Who is not wearing clothes because it is not known why?
The Potential plot of The Marginal Service
Despite the fact that the teaser provided very little information about the series. There are a few things that we may deduce from it in order to possibly formulate a broad plot for the story, and they are as follows:
- This is one of the few pictures we have of the anime, and it tells us that the event takes place in the year 202X, in “Shibu-Juku.” This suggests that either it is an alternate version of Japan that is comprised of Shibuya and Shinjuku, or the majority of the action in the novel takes place in these two neighborhoods.
- Both Shibuya and Shinjuku are among the most well-known neighborhoods in all of Tokyo. In addition to this, it is also well known for a great number of shady dealings, including the sleazy part of the district as well as other gang operations.
- It’s not out of the question that this series may delve into the seedier side of things, with our characters being involved in the action. Either as individuals who are a part of it or as enforcers who are attempting to stop it.
In a different scene, the teaser demonstrates what looks like a machine in the background, and a powerful-looking man stands in front of it.
- The series seems to place an incredible amount of emphasis on this being a danger, as evidenced by the fact that it is depicted as a miniature next to a sign that reads “WARNING.”
- Is this some kind of artificial intelligence, or is it a monster that is just roaming around and trying to kill the main characters? I am going to be looking forward to this very much.
Characters And Actors From The Marginal Service Cast
Not much is known about the plot of the series, though the list of characters has been revealed. And, these are some really cool names, such as:
- Brian Nightrider
- Zeno Stokes
- Bolts Dexter
- Robin Timber
- Lyra Candeyheart
- Cyrus N. Kuca
- Theodore Tompson
- Peck Desmond
Masayuki Sakoi will be directing the original anime at Studio 3Hz. With a series of compositions done by Kenta Ihara and character designs by Yoshio Kozakai.
The Marginal Service Additional Cast:
Rubber Suit (CV: Yuma Uchida)
The original anime is scheduled for April 2023.
Animation Studio: Studio 3Hz pic.twitter.com/F3wlrDDzo0
— Anime Trending (@AniTrendz) January 26, 2023
The production team also announced its main voice actors. Who have all been cast in undisclosed roles. They include:
- Koki Uchiyama (Ikyua in Free! – Iwatobi Swin Club)
- Hiro Shimono (Dabi in My Hero Academia)
- Tomokazu Sugita (Gintoki in Gintama)
- Yuichi Nakamura (Gojo in Jujutsu Kaisen)
- Kaori Nazuka (Vipere in BIRDIE WING – Golf Girls’ Story)
- Shinichiro Miki (Mustang in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Mamoru Miyano (Dazai in Bungou Stray Dogs)
- Toshiyuki Morikawa (Ruthven in Vanitas no Karte)
You Might Like Also:
- When Season 2 of Edens Zero Will Premiere: When Can We Look Forward to Season 2 of Edens Zero?
- My Home Hero Season 7: Release Date, Synopsis, Cast, And What Might It Be About?