Jalayah Eason Autopsy

Jalayah Eason’s Autopsy Results: The Truth Behind Her Deἀth

Jalayah Eason, a 6-year-old American child, was found unresponsive in her Bronx residence. According to the report, Eason was found in a coma with multiple woυnds, including to her wrists. The girl was also found in the family’s filthy house.

When Lydia Eason found her daughter unresponsive and shivering in a closet on the 12th floor of their NYCHA apartment building on East 165th Street, she called 911 to report the incident.

Lynija added that she had tried performing CPR but that her child remained unconscious. At the hospital, Jalayah was pronounced ded shortly after her transport by EMS 15 minutes after the initial call.

What Did the Autopsy of Jalayah Eason Reveal?

Jalayah Eason
Jalayah Eason

Due to the continuing investigation, the results of the autopsy on Jalayah Eason have not been made public. The autopsy on Eason is therefore anticipated by all. The results of the investigation will allow authorities to determine whether or not homcide charges are warranted.

Eason’s mom is currently being accυsed of putting her other two kids in danger by ignoring them and treating them badly. After Jalayah’s autopsy, we do not anticipate any further charges. A law enforcement official has said that they are also waiting for the results of the autopsy.

Do you know that the autopsy of Reagan Simmons Hancock, a 21-year-old Texan who was mυrdered in 2020, revealed the brυtality of her mυrder? On October 9, 2020, Hancock’s body was discovered in her domicile with multiple stb woυnds to her chest and abdomen:

Child endangerment charges have been filed against Jalayah Eason’s mother, Lynija Eason, for allegedly abusing and neglecting her other two children. Even Lynija has to wait for the verdict on the mυrder charge. If the coroner rules that Jalayah’s deth was a homcide, the defendants will face these charges.

On Friday, May 26, 2023, at around four in the morning, Lynija called the New York Police Department to report that her daughter was unresponsive and her body was cold. Upon arrival at the East 165th Street residence, authorities found the girl unresponsive and rushed her to Lincoln Hospital, where she was pronounced ded.

About The Author

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top