You will soon be able to participate in the Diablo 4 beta, which will allow you to experience the latest installment in the Diablo series before its official release in June.
However, you can only play the beta on certain dates, and some people get early access, so we have detailed the beta dates and times for Diablo 4, along with how to access the beta, all beta rewards, and everything that is included in the beta below. You can only play the beta on certain dates, however, and some people get early access.
Check out a preview of Diablo 4 if you are interested in learning more about what it will be like to play the game before the beta release.
Diablo 4 early access beta dates and times
Early access players will be able to participate in the Diablo 4 beta starting on Friday, March 17 at 4 p.m. (GMT) in the UK. The beta will run until Monday, March 20 at 7 p.m. (GMT).
The early download for the early access beta will start on Wednesday, March 15 at 4 o’clock in the afternoon local time in the UK (GMT). In the United States, this translates to 9 am on the West Coast and 12 pm on the East Coast.
The following is a list of dates and times for when the early access beta for Diablo 4 will begin in various time zones around the world:
- UK: Friday, 17th March, 4 pm (GMT)
- Europe: Friday, 17th March, 5 pm (CET)
- East Coast US: Friday, 17th March, 12 pm (EDT)
- Central US: Friday, 17th March, 11 am (CDT)
- West Coast US: Friday, 17th March, 9 am (PDT)
The following is a list of times in other timezones when the early access beta for Diablo 4 will end:
- UK: Monday, 20th March, 7 pm (GMT)
- Europe: Monday, 20th March, 8 pm (CET)
- East Coast US: Monday, 20th March, 3 pm (EDT)
- Central US: Monday, 20th March, 2 pm (CDT)
- West Coast US: Monday, 20th March, 12 pm (PDT)
Dates and hours for everyone to participate in the Diablo 4 beta.
The Diablo 4 beta will begin the next weekend on Friday, 24th March at 4 pm in the UK (GMT), and it will continue until Monday, 27th March at 8 pm in the UK. This is for people who do not have early access to the game (BST).
Be aware that the time zones in the UK and Europe will shift the day before the beta comes to an end, so take this into consideration when planning your playtime around the expiration date. The early download for the beta, which is available to everyone, will begin on Wednesday, March 22 at four o’clock in the afternoon local time in the UK (GMT).
In the United States, this equates to nine in the morning on the West Coast and twelve in the afternoon on the East Coast. The following dates and hours have been set for the beginning of the Diablo 4 beta test, which will be open to everyone in all other time zones:
- UK: Friday, 24th March, 4 pm (GMT)
- Europe: Friday, 24th March, 5 pm (CET)
- East Coast US: Friday, 24th March, 12 pm (EDT)
- Central US: Friday, 24th March, 11 am (CDT)
- West Coast US: Friday, 24th March, 9 am (PDT)
How to sign up for the beta of Diablo 4?
You will not be granted early access to the Diablo 4 beta unless you have pre-ordered the game. You will be granted early access to the beta with any version that you pre-order, so it does not make a difference which one you choose.
You can also participate in a fairly strange cooperation if you live in the United States. If you buy a Double Down burger from KFC before the campaign closes on March 18th, you will be eligible to receive a code that will grant you early access to the beta.
— KFC (@kfc) March 9, 2023
For those who do not have early access to the game, you will not be able to participate in the beta until the second weekend, which will begin on March 24.
The following instructions, taken directly from a blog post written by Blizzard regarding the beta, will walk you through the process of downloading and playing the Diablo 4 beta when it becomes accessible to you:
Methods for Redeeming a Beta Key-
- You can access your Battle.net account by visiting diablo.com/beta and logging in.
- To redeem a code, type in the code’s value and then choose the appropriate gaming platform and region.
- Before you hit the Redeem button, double-check your choices.
- If your code is valid and has been successfully claimed to your account, you’ll see a confirmation page indicating as much.
- If you play on a PC, your profile will be marked as approved immediately.
- Closer to the release of Early Access, console users will receive an email with a platform-specific code to download the Beta.
- Proceed to start up the Battle.net software. Click the plus sign to add Diablo 4 to your Favorites bar.
- Diablo 4 is also accessible via the All Games page. Diablo 4 is the most prominent entry.
- Go to the Diablo 4 Game Page. To begin the installation, select the blue Install button. Once the download is complete, you can start playing by selecting the Play button.
- Begin by opening the PlayStation Store and looking for the Diablo 4 Open Beta. Choose Get File to Save.
- Initiate a search for “Diablo 4-Open Beta” in the Xbox Store. Choose Get File to Save.