In the music industry, Miranda Lambert is a significant player. She has a voice that can break glass and a heart as large as Texas, making her a country music sensation.
She is an inspiration to young women all across the world and a staunch supporter of equal rights for women. Many wonder who Miranda Lambret’s husband is; details may be found here.
Miranda Lambert Husband
Brendan McLoughlin is Miranda Lambert’s spouse. He used to be a cop in New York City. They first met when Lambert’s Pistol Annies band appeared on Good Morning America in November 2018. McLoughlin was working as show security at the time. They married in a surprise wedding in January 2019.
McLoughlin is ten years Lambert’s junior. He was born in 1993 on Long Island, New York. In 2015, he joined the New York City Police Department. He was assigned to the Transit Bureau and began working as a uniformed officer there. In 2018, he left the NYPD to pursue a career in country music.
McLoughlin has two singles: “Burning Man” and “American Love.” He’s also appeared on the TV show Nashville. Big Machine Records is his current label.
Lambert and McLoughlin appear to be in a friendly relationship. They frequently share images of themselves on social media. They are also involved in charitable work. They both donate to the T.J. Martell Foundation, which funds cancer research.
You can also read details about the husbands of other celebrities:
- Who Was J.Lo. Engaged to? 8 Husbands and Boyfriends So Far
- Who Is Riley Keough: Who Is Her Husband And When Did They Meet?
When Did Miranda and Brendan Get Engaged?
Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin got engaged three months into their relationship. They first met when Lambert’s Pistol Annies band appeared on Good Morning America in November 2018. McLoughlin was working as show security at the time. They married in January 2019 after getting engaged on Christmas Eve in 2018.
The following is a timeline of their relationship:
- Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin first met when Lambert’s band, the Pistol Annies, played on Good Morning America in November 2018. McLoughlin is currently working as a security guard for the performance.
- Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin got engaged on Christmas Eve in 2018.
- Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin marry in a surprise ceremony at Lambert’s house in Nashville, Tennessee on January 26, 2019.4
When Did Miranda and Brendan Get Married?
Miranda and Brendan married in a private ceremony in January 2019. Their wedding was a small celebration at the country singer’s magnificent Tennessee estate, which includes a 400-acre horse farm.
Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin have been married for over four years and appear to be in love. They frequently share images of themselves on social media and appear to be quite supportive of one another’s jobs.
The couple revealed their “wedding” in a frank Instagram post on Valentine’s Day, over a month after saying “I do.” The announcement was made alongside two lovely images of the couple, who could not be more in love.
View this post on Instagram
Who is Miranda’s Famous Ex-husband?
Miranda was formerly married to Gwen Stefani’s now-husband and fellow country artist Blake Shelton before marrying her adoring spouse Brendan. The couple, who began dating in 2006, married in 2011 before separating in 2015.
Miranda and Blake’s break-up was not amicable, and fans have hypothesized that some song lines and even complete tracks may be referring to the end of their relationship. Still, no one can be positive because neither party has confirmed it.
Does Miranda Have Any Children?
Miranda Lambert is not the mother of any biological children. She is, however, the stepmother to Brendan McLoughlin’s son, Landon, born in 2018. Kaihla Rettinger is Landon’s mother. Lambert and McLoughlin married in 2019 while Landon was still a baby.
Lambert has expressed her joy at being Landon’s stepmother. She has stated that she has “the best of both worlds” because she can be a mother without going through pregnancy or labour. Landon is also described as “the best thing that’s ever happened to them.”
It is unknown whether Lambert and McLoughlin intend to have biological children of their own. They appear to be content with their family as it is.
Net worth: Brendan McLoughlin’s net worth is around $1 million. This includes his earnings from his career as a police officer, his music career, and television appearances.
Height: Brendan McLoughlin is 6 feet 2 inches tall.
- Brendan McLoughlin was born on February 14, 1993, in Long Island, New York.
- He joined the New York City Police Department in 2015 and worked as a uniformed officer in the Transit Bureau.
- He left the NYPD in 2018 to pursue a career in country music.
- He has released two singles, “Burning Man” and “American Love.”
- He has also appeared on the television show Nashville.
- He is currently signed to Big Machine Records.
- He is ten years younger than Miranda Lambert.
- They met in November 2018 when Lambert’s Pistol Annies band performed on Good Morning America. McLoughlin was working security for the show at the time.
- They got married in January 2019 in a surprise ceremony.
- They seem to be very happy together and often post photos of themselves on social media.
- They are both active in philanthropy and are supporters of the T.J. Martell Foundation, which raises money for cancer research.
What is Brendan McLoughlin’s job?
Brendan McLoughlin is a country music singer and former New York City police officer. He left the NYPD in 2018 to pursue a career in country music.
How old is Brendan McLoughlin?
Brendan McLoughlin was born on February 14, 1993, in Long Island, New York. He is currently 30 years old.
How did Brendan McLoughlin meet Miranda Lambert?
Brendan McLoughlin met Miranda Lambert in November 2018 when Lambert’s band, the Pistol Annies, performed on Good Morning America. McLoughlin was working security for the show at the time.
How many children does Brendan McLoughlin have?
Brendan McLoughlin has one son, Landon, who was born in 2018. Landon’s mother is Kaihla Rettinger. Lambert and McLoughlin married in 2019 when Landon was an infant.